I HAVE GROWN EACH OF THESE BUSINESSES, ACROSS A 30 YEAR CAREER IN MARKETING.
- Introduced Nabisco Cookie Barz which grew to just under $20M in Canada and projected to be $80M in the United States
- Created the current USP for Kernels Popcorn circa 1990
- Introduced Del Monte Frozen snacks, after tripling Oreo Ice Cream sales to $15M
- Helped continue 34 consecutive months of share growth for Pine Sol
- Salvaged Ritz Snackwiches which has delivered over $20+ million in profit since
- Launched the first Green Giant new canned product
MANAGING EACH OF THESE, MANY AS A CONTRACT MARKETER, I HAD TO USE THE WORK SMART FIRST PRINCIPLE, WHICH WAS ALWAYS INTERTWINED WITH “NUMBERS NEVER LIE”.